Friday, April 17, 2009

Out on the Water, Caching by Boat

As most of you are aware, I am in the middle of minting my very first geocoin. It was a very long and mostly rewarding experience...but I'm not done yet! We are working out some minor details and then my order will be minted and delivered to me. Those that reserved a coin will be getting invoices (hopefully) mid to late May.

In the meantime, I do have a waiting list for those who would still like coins. I should be able to put my extras up for sale sometime in June/July.

To learn more about my coin, just click on: http://sites.google.com/site/eltadascollection/out-on-the-water

As things slow down a bit, I will be posting a couple of more reviews. I have some coins in mind that I think would be great to highlight and I just have to get myself organized to pursue them. Potentially, I will do an interview with myself about my own coin -- we'll see.

Until next time...

No comments: